Saturday, January 9

random


I'm changing my style of blogging.


You guys may ask why.


Good question.


Seriously, I do not know myself.


Will tell you why when I get the answer.


So anyway,


I just finished skyping w Jason.





That session lasted for 4 hours.

Sometimes, I feel like we are dating.




But in my defense, I do attract a lot of guys.


So pretty.

So today I went to the gym, to have my membership frozen for 2 weeks.

but they say

'Sorry, we don't do 2 weeks. We only do a full month.'

-
-
-


Seriously? Not even for a pretty guy like this?

Fine.

Walked passed a supermarket.

Not that I need anything, but went in anyway.

Because I can.

=]

And something caught my eye.


If Sampat has a taste, it would be peanut butter jam.

Then I walked home.

Helped a stranger to carry the luggage upstairs.

Almost broke my back bone.

-
-
-

Lit a cig, made some coffee

and just chill.

Skyped Jason to ask a very simple question.

But it dragged on to 4 hours.

Now I'm going off to work.

In an English bar.

Only as a glass collector, but I love my job.

Took pic w them customers here and there.

But they forgot to pay.



Love all these simplest moments in life

Love everything that you have

Instead of dwelling the stuff that you don't.



you'll live a happier life =]



0 comments: