Tuesday, January 12

Textbook wtf

Sometimes, I really do not know what the fuck is their problem.

I was reading the text book. And I've spent 10 minutes of my life just to understand this line.


The basic model assumes an atemporal one-shot choice in which consumer has to choose a consumption bundle subject to the goods having a clearly defined price per unit and there being a fixed income or budget available for the bundle.




........


What the fuck are you talking about?!


And then after 10 minutes I've came to understand it.


And I had the biggest bitch slap of my life.


Do you know what they are trying to say??


No?


Hmmmm


You are about to get the biggest bitch slap of your life too.



-
-


I don't get it.


Why put themselves through all the hassles when they can just say....



--
--


Wait for it.....



--

--


The goods must have a price
and the customers must have sufficient income for the purchase.


Short.
Easy.
Precise.


Seriously, why do you have to make my life so hard?


0 comments: