Friday, January 8

3 churches burnt down?!

Again, I write this in no offense to my country's government and all religion- followers

-
-
Muslims overthrew a court decision of allowing non-Muslims to refer to their God as Allah.




I think this is only a really really really really stupid decision from the high court because,


Gee, use your brain =S


why would I wanna shout out Jessica Alba's name when my true love is Britney Spears?


But,


What?! 3 churches burnt down?!


hey Cmon la,

If those idiots choose to call Jessica Alba Britney Spears,

why condemn when you can

Let them be and make fun of them?

why make such a big fuss out of it?



-
-

I'm curious

Where did the idea even come from?

And regarding the campaign 1Malaysia.

Like, if the Malaysian Govt. has nothing better to do,

take a stroll around town to see how fucked up it is

or just sleep. Yea we know.




But PLEASE don't create another laughing stock for the world like Malaysia Boleh.


I beg you


-
-

Anyway,

I know what you guys are thinking.


No, I didn't burn down those churches. Thou it would have been quite cool.

Fire is fun. You have no idea.




And you know why I'd never be the culprit of this church bombing?!
(Besides the fact that I'm in the UK)


-
-
-
-
-



As much as I hate religions,
As much a radical atheist as I am,

=]

I'd never burn down a hot chicks assembly point.
Amen



-
-
-



And once again, the world has proven me right:

Religious controversies will not come to a compromise but religious frictions, hence religious wars.




And one thing will always lead to another. Like how one man's death (Ferdinand's) at the hands of a Serbian nationalist secret society has massively led to World War I.


Soon this is going to kindle all other unresolved issues not only between the Muslims and the non-Muslims, but also between Chinese, Malay, Indian who all subscribe to different religions, and then from there it will be dilated to cultural frictions, ethnicity affairs, and the last evolution: national conflicts.


And there you go! World War III !

New movie idea for the next generation. awesome.


-
-


I wish I had more time to blog about this. But exams are coming. So I'm going to leave now w my last words


Burn down every church/temple/ mosque if you have to.


But please don't bomb City Harvest church =(

Because that's the church me and Poh Geok go to.




And feel free to burn down the mosque near my house.


But I doubt you'll ever gonna do that. Humans are so shallow at times.




0 comments: