Wednesday, January 6

Can you blame anyone?



I still think Titanic is the best love story ever told.

I'm very fond of the part where Rose jumped off the lifeboat at the cost of her own life, for that one sole reason of reuniting w her loved one, Jack. Although in the end Rose was rescued, it clearly was a suicidal move, and I have to respect Rose for the courage to brave the consequences of her action.



Anyway, I wanna point out something.

As we all know, Rose left her fiance, Caledon and embarked on a relationship w Jack. But,



Can you blame Rose for leaving Cal, in pursuit of her freedom, her dreams, to do what she been longing to do?


Can you blame Jack for offering Rose another trail, in which would probably grant Rose true happiness?


Or would you choose to blame Cal for his insensitivity towards Rose, and being the reason for Rose's bondage to upper-class etiquette?




Can you say Rose cheated on Cal?

Can you say Jack stole Rose away?




My point is, when a relationship shatters, one tend to blame not himself/ herself, but other parties.



'That ungrateful bitch left me for another guy"

"That disrespectful twatface stole my girlfriend away"



Please, if you have been the best lover around, if you have been making your girl/guy happy, if you have given them everything they wanted, I don't see why they would leave you at the first place.


So please, nobody stole your lover away. They walked away in their right conscious. Perhaps when you are too busy blaming others, use the time to take a good hard look at yourself and see what went crooked.



Maybe you have been too controlling?

Maybe you have trust issues?

Maybe your dick is too tiny ?




-
-


Sometimes I wonder, will I be able to love as deeply as Jack?


I think I will. In fact, I'm pretty sure I will. The only thing I'm unsure about is that, weather I will ever meet a girl who would jump off the lifeboat for me.

0 comments: