Friday, January 1

2010

Leave Them Better Than They Already Are

Here I am, at the crossroads once again.

I guess, everyone around us affects who we are today.

Sometimes, there are things we cannot comprehend, such as why certain people try to bring others down, lie, or to break the trust.

The question is, how are you going to make the choices in your life that you'd know would be right?

I can never say I'm a noble person, and yes, I do make mistakes from time to time.

Mistakes are learnt to improve oneself. However, at times I'd rather seek the easy way out.

I am also aware that I cannot relive the past, and that the past is merely an image on how childish we used to be.

Perhaps my journey along this Game was really a motive on seeking revenge on the girls that have scarred me.

While I am the one afraid of being scared, which is why I left them before they are able to break hearts.

Sorry ladies ;)

Anyways, 2010 is here, and I thank all the ladies that had walked into my life.

Every failure I learnt, every rejection I faced would be another brick in my palace.

Coming off from a hateful outlook on life would only tire me.

Therefore, with a positive outlook, not only will this mindset help me improve my game, this will come off making me healthier person.

Change is still essential, the question is, a change for the better or worse?

Yangguo used to say, there is a constant battle of good and evil within. The one that will win is the one you choose to feed.

We shall fight hand in hand. To see who will win the battle. After all Heaven would only exist if there's Hell.

Dark vs. Light force eh Vader?

Let's rock earth. and may the force be with you.

On a lighter note, readers, what are your resolutions?

0 comments: