Tuesday, November 10

Random

-

-

I wonder if all foreign students feel the same way. I find that most of the friends that I've made here, they are more like my drinking/ clubbing partners rather than a friend that I could actually connect w. So in Manchester if it wasn't Friday/ Saturday night I basically quarantine myself and live off the grid, and these are the moments in life where everything you see becomes a reminiscer:

-

-


As I walked to my University, it reminds me of the convenience of having a car.



As I stepped into the kitchen, it reminds me of how my meal was always readily available for consumption back in Malaysia.



As I came home from clubbing, thou I'm no longer bounded by curfew, it hurts me a lil inside knowing that there's no one waiting for my return.



-

-

Guess absence breeds appreciation.

-

0 comments: