Thursday, November 12

FML III The Cig Incident

-
-
I'm really riled up now sorry if my words are inappropriate.


I don't even care if they are reading this. I think, not a few, not majority, but ALL UK citizens are fucking stupid. They are either too lacking of exposure or they simply just have limited brain cells. If you live here long enough, you'll find that even the very fundamentals of development of any country like for instance banking system is really fucked up.

For those foreign students who study here, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.


Nonetheless, I should not blame the system. I should blame the people who run the system.

Forget about my experience in the bank. Let's go back to 5 minutes from now, the scene is a convenient shop near my residence hall.


-
-
YgGuo: Hi. Malboro lights please. The small packet.


Sohai: Hi. Can I have a look at your ID?


YgGuo: Sure.


I took out my driving license and explained:


YgGuo: The numbers down here is my date of birth. The number 89 indicates the year I was born......(uhuh uhuh) and the number 10 is the month.... (yes yes) and 26 is the date...(oh I see)


Sohai: But it doesn't have your date of birth.


YgGuo: I just mentioned to you...this is my date of birth. Here, the number 89 indicates the year...


Sohai: I'm sorry but your date of birth needs to be stated on your ID


YgGuo: Dude, this is my driving license, it is common sense that a driving license holder is 18years old plus. That is why date of birth is unnecessary to be stated.


Sohai: Well, in some countries their minimum driving age is less than 18 years old


YgGuo: Hey look! It's Malaysian Flag! It's not of some of the countries you are talking about.


Sohai: Yea but I still need to see your date of birth. Maybe you can bring your passport or whatever documents w your date of birth


Bring your mom la!

-



0 comments: