Wednesday, September 22

Manchester Pride


Shaddup. Manchester is the best.


I love Manchester so much that I decided to fail my exam on purpose, just so I could travel back to the UK in August.


To witness this particular event exclusive to Manchester.





Manchester Pride is an annual lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) festival, traditionally held over the August Bank Holiday weekend celebration held in the city of Manchester, United Kingdom.

It is one of the longest running in the country and attracts thousands of visitors to the city's Gay Village, which centres around Canal Street, each year. The event comprises a Pride march, and several days of various arts, music and cultural events all over the city as well as a festival during the August bank holiday weekend within the gay village itself.







I went w a friend, Noel who also decided to fail his exam on purpose.




We were half an hour earlier before the event started, yet the venue was already swamped w many people.






The event kicked off w Gandalf leading at the front row. But I did not take pic of him because obviously I did not expect him to be there at all as I had no fucking clue that Gandalf was gay until Noel told me.



Holy fuck.




Instead, I was expecting Lady Gaga.




But no, she didn't show up.




I laughed my ass off when I saw this one.







Air Asia stewardesses! Ha!








Rainbow flag representing Gaypride.








At the end of the day, they passed all the gay symptoms to me. I talked dirty w Noel the whole night.



More pictures and Videos:














4 comments:

Samantha said...

Very colourful. And expressive. :p

YgGuo said...

indeed =]

Vonn said...

holy mama

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up
plus the rest of the site is extremely good.

Also visit my web blog click to read more