Friday, September 3

BIGGEST BITCH SLAP ON THE FACE.





I always think you are beautiful.






And honestly, when I heard you got a new boyfriend, it still hurt a lil bit inside.





Then I went to your facebook.





Because I wanted to know who's this lucky guy



who has been so competent to win your heart over







and I was anticipating...





He must have a magnificent car that I do not own. You always

have a thing for sports car.







He must have a lucrative career, if not, an impressive academic

qualification to which I do not have.





Or, at the very least, he must be drop dead gorgeous.











And then I stumbled upon this dude.




-
-
-










My initial thought was, damn, stalkers nowadays are really hideous.



I wonder to myself, does this stalker really think he looks damn yeng here?




Also, I felt really bad for him.
(For it's the saddest thing on earth not knowing that the people who you think envy you are in actuality, think you are a complete fucktard)







Out of curiosity, I clicked on his page, to understand how this

Chinese Frankenstein can fit into normal human's circle...







And then I stumbled upon this pic,




-
-
-








And I was like,

whoah Chinese Frankenstein, trying to get some lovin' too huh?

chuckled*









Then suddenly, something occurred to me.









'No no no no no no, ygsik, no no no no no no.... It can't be him...' my senses told me,

'She's not like that.'









I continued to the next page.








STUNNED.




-
-
-
-





Turned out I thought too highly of you.





My eyes dilated. My breathing stopped.




-
-
-




To tell you the truth, when I saw this picture, I was FURIOUS.



-
-
-






Seriously honey, WHAT THE FUCK?


You left me for a fucking midget?!?!?!?









who smokes MENTHOL?





But a few minutes later, I started ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.


-
-
-

I really don't know what to say, love. But you can tell your Frankenstein boyfriend

NOT TO WORRY.





Because I wont be chasing after you.

Your attractiveness has just taken a nosedive to zero.




And after this post, if you and your Frankenstein boyfriend intend to come after me like your previous ex boyfriend, you know exactly how to find me.








But on the safe side, please make a mental note to yourselves,

I have Van Helsing. HAHA!




6 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the satire! Made my day hahahaha! Good job <3

YgGuo said...

xxx

Anonymous said...

LOL

xxx
jme

YgGuo said...

jme! =D xx

Vonn said...

is this for real yang? wtf

YgGuo said...

=/