Saturday, January 2

New Year's Confession

By Misha

2009 was a year of hugenormous,all-for-the-better changes (made after all of yang sik's nagging and "u cant blame the monkey's trainer metaphors lol), and i must especially thank u yang sik (and jo) for opening my chinese eyes, wouldnt be where i am now,this happy happy happy, without u two. my chennai princess and chinaman!



Yang Sik, off the top of my head, thank u for all the lovely meals u prepared, thank u for walking with me to the hospital in the freezing cold and drizzle, thank u for wearing the things i forced u to on my birthday =) , thanks for calling me at 9.30 p.m. during my internship and saying "omg u pitiful fucker!!!" (it is my poor lil fucker la -YgGuo)




im sorry for the times i told u off (yes im a bitch,and at times a real brat), im sorry for the times i nagged at u to the point u told me i acted like a mom, im sorry i closed the freezer with ur head still in it, im sorry i imitate u all the time(its just too damn funny to stop u know? lol), im sorry i accidentally shoved the girl u were successfully hitting on onto the floor.



Most of all, im sorry for the "heels" incident, i never would have asked u of that favour if i knew of its consequences. how i wish i could do something to fix things.



im also sorry i havent been skyping u much since i came home, but do know that ure always in my thoughts,AAWWWWWWW!! but seriously, everything is related to some sohai joke we've made lol.


i can no longer look at my dog without laughing, u and ur "omg i love it when dogs lick my toes" before proceeding to stick ur foot into the her face.





as for the new year resolutions, i know ure not planning to have any, but maybe, when i cant hear u and i ask u to repeat urself, u could do that instead of going "haaaaaaaaaaih never mind la never mind la", and cubalah untuk kurangkan kebencian awak terhadap kawan kawan putih saya =)



i'd write about everyone else, but since yang sik is the only one with a blog who wrote about me and gave me the password to his blog a few months ago plus i need beeeauty sleep too bad la lol maybe next time, i love u all!



p.s:



jon and i missed u extra much on new year's, but its cool cos i had ur share of the alcohol (no worries,did not get drunk,that is soooo year 2007)




AND if it wasnt for my early retirement, the best wingman would be ME!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

Here is my web-site - look at this