Thursday, December 10

Happy birthday Rianne!



Mom always tell me, if you see a right girl, never hesitate to make her pregnant, as it's the best way to keep her w you forever. I heeded that piece of advice well.

So I raped her that night.
-
-
-
-
As you can tell from the pic, it was a vigorous one.

My point is, if you knew how awesome she is, you would have raped her too.


A lil about my Rianne here. If you are Sylar (a character in the tv series Heroes), and you have the ability to cut her brain into half by the movement of your finger, you'll come to see two very distinguished parts of her brain, one connects to the reality, the other connects to stuff like unicorn... fairies... butterflies... talking tea pots... magic broom...


How does it manifest?


Every time when I have problems I'd turn to Rianne and as expected of her, she'd treat it like her own problem and give me the best rationalization ever and practical advice, rather than bull crap consolations from those who just pretend to understand you. And the second before you compliment her, you'd change your mind because out of no where she would stare into space and tell you that she wants to be kidnapped by some terrorists, and be rescued by some Korean dude in a suit, then drive off to Paris and ulala in his Lamborghini.




And my poor lil pigheaded darling has some acute guilt issue. Many times, though under no compulsion, she will be willing to go as far as compromising herself to help others, but she will never tell you her problems because she does not want to drag you under. Often I have to deplete all my brain juice to cajole it out of her, and even so she will have her own way to hypnotize me to stay out of it w/o making me feeling bad.

-
-
-

I call you all the time, simply because I enjoy your company.
I love talking to you about my game, love how you disapprove every single one of them (wow i havent met u but i already like u very very much!!! -misha-), and most importantly, I love how our random topics would drift to much more philosophical conversations, and we'd both ask each other how we get there.


And sometimes, I retain you from going to sleep, wake you up in the middle of the night so you can pee, pass all the insomnia symptoms to you so you would suffer w me, and in some ways I could have been a better friend,



But you do understand how much I love you. If you need anything, if you are in trouble, or even if tomorrow someone knocked you on the street (accidentally or not), you know I'd be on the first train to London and beat the shit out of the mothafucka who did you wrong.

-
-
-
And I made promise w you one year ahead because I hope in the future, we would still be best friends as we are right now =]


Happy Birthday RiRi!!!




Imma call you now =]

-



0 comments: