Friday, November 27

Happy birthday Misha!



We've been so close to each other ever since we met, like cigarette and lighter, fork and spoon. Much to my indignation, people always misinterpret us as a couple, which is sooo like a wishful thought of yours and obviously you hadn't collected enough good karma from your past life to be my girlfriend.



But seriously, I can't emphasize enough how grateful I am to have known you. Even at times when I was being an asshole and pissing you off, you'd still bring out cheeky, smirky laughs on your face and put up w me. (Sometimes I did technically have the moral high ground, but you probably will not agree with this so if that's the case just forget it )


And even when I look like a complete sakai Eskimo in worn-out shirts, ripped jeans, old crocs-ish sneakers, you’ll still hug me in the middle of the street. Awww... Although it was late at night and there was no one else around to see but awwwww...


-

-


-

-


They may think you are promiscuous.

They may think you go out and get hammered all the time.

They may think you are Serena Van der Woodsen.



But we all know the truth. Joanna, Liz, Ash, Jon, Sean, Chern, Jason, Harjun,we all know who you really are. We all know you are just someone who likes to waste money on generic branded items that are only visually nice (some are only nice to touch), and someone who pulls off the loudest burp at anytime, anywhere. But apart from that, you are cool brotha!


And I feel deeply sorry for those who have deemed you that way, as they will never realize how great a friend you could be, and how much happiness your retarded laugh can bring forth to thaw someone's grumpy mood.


But we know we shouldn't bother. Let them continue making this costly mistake, their loss anyway.


I love your quirks and eccentricities. I love your fucktardness. Although you are super annoying sometimes, make sympathetic voices over things I'm delirious about, and you make me follow you to places like Miss Selfridges, I still love you and I always will =]



Anyway, no matter what you say, I have a huge cock and strong libido even 50 years from now.

--

-


-

To my Best Friend, also my Best Female Wingman,

Happy Birthday!



ps: don't die before you meet Misha, as I think she's one of the best things that has ever happened to me.


(the best thing that could happen to you is meeting me)

-

-

0 comments: