Wednesday, October 21

A Ridiculous Grocery Shopping Experience


-
Earlier just now I went to ASDA to do some grocery shopping. As I handed over my credit card and start packing my groceries, I noticed that I needed another bag. So I said to the receptionist.

-
Me: Hey ya. Can I have a bag?

Hak Guai Poh:...(completely ignored me)

Me: Hey can I have another bag? (I repeated myself assuming it went unheeded)

Hak Guai Poh pretended to be busy.

Me: Excuse me?


-
Hak Guai Poh suddenly recovered from her deafness and say: In UK we say please.
-


I could not believe my ears. I stunted and stared at her for a few seconds. And then I laughed at her face w one side of my eye brown higher than the other. That was my WTF face and I still managed to get my bag. HAHAHA BITCH!


I'm not being racist, but seriously, I think black people has something against me. For more information please refer to A Ridiculous Exam Experience.
-
-

0 comments: