Sunday, January 25

Are you emo?

‘Why your blog so EMO wan? Cannot write happy things izit?!’


‘People who read your EMO blog but don’t know you in person would think you are anti social.’



‘Hey… just read your EMO blog… are you ok? Call me if you need anything.’



‘I never thought you are the EMO type until I saw your EMO blog.’

--

--

--

After getting all these responses from all my friends, I deeply, genuinely, intensely feel the need of talking a little bit of myself.

---

---

---

I have a bit of emotional deviant in myself. But emo has 2 types.

The bad emo...
--
--
--
--
--
and tada! The healthy one!
--
--
--
--

I have written many love descriptions and emo posts. Yes, they reflect my mood of the moment. But most of them are just what I think I would feel if I were to encounter those circumstances. And because I don’t blog when I’m not emo, it’s always emo and emo posts that you’ll come across. I don’t blog about my daily life. I have enough stalkers around me to let others know what I have been up to.


--

--


Besides, having so many troubled friends coming up to me, I really put myself in their shoes to feel just like them, so as to sort things out for them. Or sometimes, I dream, I sit and make up scenarios, unconsciously I sink into my own imagination and get all caught up with emotions.


--

--


I let these emotions get deeply into myself, many times over again by looking at things rather pessimistically. Because in the end, they will work as a reminder not to take things for granted when things are looking up;


and when vice versa, I could avoid these negative emotions and still have a good grip on my senses when facing similar situations.


--

--






cheers*

-
-
-
-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to find this web site. I need to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely liked every part of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new things on your blog.

Also visit my webpage: payday cash advance no credit check