Friday, May 21

random

Not wanting to ruin another delightful day w revision, I decided to take a stroll around the park next to my residence. It's been approximately 3 weeks of incessant reading, I deserve some time-off to myself.


I was the only solitary patron in the park. I sprawled on the grass, quietly indulging in my favourite music. For 8 good months I've been living in the UK. However sometimes, I still find it hard to believe.


My family isn't rich. My dad is an average businessman and my mom is an owner of a very modest chinese hawker stall in Kepong. Being said that, I never thought since young that one day the likes of me would ever set foot into a western country. Studying in the UK was such a well nigh unfeasible dream, yet here I am.




I sat up and I observed the people. Friends sharing laughters. Couples glued to hips.


I used to be secure enough to embark on doing things in solitude, because I know being alone was only an option to me.

But recently after Misha's departure, I cant help but starting to feel somewhat miserable and pitiful, that maybe, nobody just gives a rat's ass. I began to question myself, have I really been a good friend to anyone?



We are but performers of the stage of life.
We do not know what lies ahead of us,
what we gonna do, or what's gonna happen.
We can only anticipate,
and play our respective roles in the show, form our own stories.


If life is about making decisions, then I would say, the decisions we make everyday, are not entirely by our own choice, but by chance, how we decided to react accordingly to our life's happenings which we have absolutely no control over.



I'm saying this now because I'm diagnosed lung cancer.





-
-
-


Just kidding. I'm pregnant.



-
-

0 comments: