Wednesday, April 14

When you choose your boyfriend, make sure his room is messy.

Because that means he hasn't been having sex w anyone.


My room is messy.



But it was also attributed to 2 of my lovely high school mates who came down from London to visit us. Suresh and Kein Yew.





I know my 'british' accent is horrible.


They also avidly associated me w a new nickname call Yugioh,






to which until now I still could not grasp how I am related to this anime character. I don't play any sort of cards, nor do I wear cloak that hangs loosely on my shoulder to show everyone where the wind is blowing.

-
-
-
-


Speaking of nickname, many are still clueless about what YgGuo stands for.



YgGuo/ Yang Guo (杨过) is a fictional protagonist in a story book call 神鵰俠侶, who has a love affair w his teacher.


I am insanely impressed by him.








Ahh I missed those days where everyone call me by YgGuo. I shall be home before long =]

0 comments: