Sunday, March 21

The Fine Line

Seduction is merely an art, it's all there is.
If you've mastered it, its just an art.
It is like a knife for which it would be used to slice butter or to wound.
With great powers comes great responsibilities no?
People often mistaken seduction as the toying of the emotions.

There is a fine line between love, lust and romance.
My journey is not a journey of making enemies or engraving scars.
Love comes in abundance, however there's a price to pay for which it's known as trust.
Lust comes from desire, for which desires often change and is merely temporal.
Romance, is only part of love, in which it involves passion to keep it alive.

My journey along the path is to seek love.
What's yours?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something.

I feel that you just could do with a few percent to drive the message house a bit, however instead of that, this is magnificent blog.
A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.


Here is my page ... related web site