Monday, February 1

SOHAI!


God has prepared a line of people in my life, to which every each of whom is equipped w a specific kind of sohainess. They specially exist for one prime purpose. Whenever he is bored, he will descend them into my life so he could watch 'How I Screw Yang Sik's Life'.


Because other than this reason, I seriously can't think of another sensible reason as to why it seems like I am the only one in the world who get shits like that.


I have had Cig Incident, Common Room Incident, ASDA Incident, Exam Experience. So what it is this time?
-
-

Behold. The Warden Incident.

-
-


And this is relatively bigger as compared to the previous events. Because this time, instead of suppressing my anger, I fucked that person up nicely.



As you guys know, I'm working in a bar now, and it requires me to apply for the National Insurance number. So after the gym session, I dropped by at the accommodation office to check my post box if I've received that overdue reply from the UK job centre.


And at the moment, there was an accommodation admin inserting the mails into the respective post boxes. Little did I know, that was the motherfucker who was about to start a drama w me.

-
-

It came about like this.

-
-

I went to my flat's designated post box. It was opened because that accommodation admin (let's call him 'sohai' from now onwards) was distributing the mails to respective post boxes. So I thought this sohai saved me the hassle of unlocking the post box. But I was wrong.


Because when I took the letters out of my post box, and as I rummaged through the letters for my NI application letter, all of sudden, sohai snatched them away from my hand and popped them back into the post box.




Stunned*



'Excuse me?!' I said.


Sohai: 'Yea, not until I have finished putting the rest in and you'll access to the post box.'



Now that is just fucking downright stupid right. Wouldn't I make your job easier?!



YgGuo: Why?



Sohai: I'm still doing this and I'm not done here.



YgGuo: So it will kill you if I took these letters from you izit?



Sohai: It's very rude of you to interrupt my work like that!



YgGuo: So it's not rude when you snatched the letter from me?!



-
-

Sohai stammered. He then proceeded to resume his work and mumbled something which I didn't understand because of his fucking accent.


I stood there for awhile. In that split second, million thoughts flood into my mind. I think to myself, what do I do now? Should I give in to this son of a bitch and walk away? Should I just come back later? Should I just beg him and take it from him now?


-
-

Beg him?! Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

-
-

So, I put on my game face and reached for my letters again. This time, before I can even look at the letters he took it away from me again.




'What the fuck izit now?!' Yes, I said fuck.


Sohai: I told you I'm half way....


YgGuo: Tell me why should I wait for you?!


Sohai: How would I know then this slot belongs to you?! Anyone could have just take...



Before he could finish his sentence I took out my keys, grabbed the letters inside the post box, slammed the cover and locked the post box right before his eyes.


Well said enough.


I didn't open back the post box for him.



As I walked away, that guy was blabbering at me behind. I couldn't be bothered, I've got what I wanted.

1 comments:

Micheal said...

this guy seriously fking sohai also, www.bit.ly/sohai