Sunday, February 14

Happy Valentines Day!

Speaking of Valentines Day.



If I have a girlfriend, I would still embark on doing those conventional lovey dovey shit a couple would do on that particular day. Maybe add some novelty values of my own to succeed the valentines plan.






Because your bull shit condemnations about Vday do not work for me.






True, you do not only love your partner on Valentines Day, you love them everyday. You've done a pretty good job expressing your love to your significant half everyday. You think that Vday is unambiguously just another commercial day to conning people into spending money.





So to you,




it's completely fine to chicken out on a Vday
because it is too much hassles





But I do believe, that



As commercial as it is, she still deserves the best and I would want my girlfriend to receive what the rest of the world is receiving.



And well, price will be relatively higher, but I'll make sure I save up enough money to burn a hole in my pocket so I could have a really good time w her.




You may still think it's stupid and unreasonable.




'We are not going out. Valentines Day is just like any other day to us.'




Well, be happy that your girlfriend is understanding enough to put up having to do absolutely nothing at all on such a big day, and be ashamed of yourself for your incompetency in granting her a good time.

0 comments: