Thursday, December 24

The Past


That night I was facebook stalking w Ye Vonn and Rianne.

YgGuo: Dude, show me some hot chicks man.

Vonn: I know just a perfect one!

She typed the name and when I saw the name on the search bar, I was shocked. But I kept quiet.

Riri: Oh ya I know her. But too bad for you Ygsik she already has a boyfriend.

Vonn: Yea she's damn decent wan right....

And then they started gossiping and on and on about how decent she is~~~

'Ahem ladies'

They turned and looked at me.

YgGuo: Sorry to disappoint you but I've made out w her before.

They did not believe what I've said. So I clicked on her mutual friends, and I pointed out my name on the list. And then I proceeded to my photo album (which I never upload in my facebook) and dug out the photo I have of her grinding w me.

Their eyes popped.

YgGuo: But it was a long long time ago la...

And then Rianne said the most amazing thing ever:

'Still, I wonder how the boyfriend would react if he sees this man.'


-
-
-


Everyone has a past. Everyone has a story to tell. And the ugly truth reveals that most of the times, these stories are not very flattering to be told. On top of that, because we can never deal w our past w total honesty, we chose to conceal them, hide them somewhere as deep as possible, in the hopes that in time to come, it would stay off the grid and the stigma would eventually be washed away.


In which has led me to wonder, does her past really matter? Would it change anything?



I've given a lot of thoughts about it. But it's something I'd never find out, or never interested until I have decided to pursue something more from that certain someone. By that I don't mean any chicks I randomly run into, but someone who's accepted, recognised, certified as an official girlfriend.


When truth be told, weather you like it or not, you don't have the rights to be mad at your significant half.

And then here you are, left w two choices. You can live w it all the way or you can just let it go and forget about it. Most people would suggest to get it over and done w, but we all know it's easier said than done. Both of which require long term commitment, weather to put up w it forever, or to make sure it never rekindled again after letting it go.


What happened to the boyfriend (of the facebook girl as mentioned above), I certainly do not want the same thing to happen on me. Imagine one day you walk down the street w your girlfriend, and a random dude across the street whisper to his friends and say: hey! You know that girl beside that hot guy over there?! I used to spread her legs like a scissors for a thousand times!


This kinda thing gross me out. If that ever happened to me, I don't think I'll be able to look at her sacred place the same way I used to again. Maybe that's why guys tend to virgins (even when they are not)



Maybe, it isn't a good thing if we know too much after all. That we are too caught up w our own thoughts and eventually, we become too aware of their past flaws and thats when relationships start to lose its idealistic magic.


Some rather be told the truth and be sad, than being kept in the dark but happy.

Some suggest otherwise, that history should be remained in the past where it belongs. Moreover, ignorance is bliss. Once lost, it's gone you can't retrieve it back.





What is your choice?

0 comments: