Saturday, September 12

FML II

It's my last 3 days in Malaysia.


-


Today, Misha passed me 3 pairs of heels, in the hopes of me helping her to bring them over to UK because her suit case is already overloaded, and I have weight allowance up to 40kg.



-

My mom blew in. Unscrupulously asking me why should I condescend to be someone else's porter.




The fight was getting intense. She snatched one of the heels, in the attempt of breaking them. I was trying to stop her. She smacked my forehead with the heels.

My forehead cracked open bleeding profusely.



-

-

I ran away to Sean's, w a new scar on my body, so as my previous scars cause by the same issue. I tasted the blood streamed down to my mouth, only to remind me the ugly fact that this is what i get for turning down my closest friends because i want to spend the remainign days w my family.


-

-

I told them, thou I never liked staying w my family, they are still an integral part of my life and i want to spend my last few days w them. AFter all, family is still family. And I was NAIVELY thinking that they would treat me a lil bit better than usual. Izit a lot to ask from a son who's about to leave for UK for the next 2 years?!


-

-

-


It's my fucking last 3 days in Malaysia, and here I am, weeping over the wrong reason.


-

-

-


4am. I went home, sneaked into my room, to find my room in a complete shambles. My flight tickets went missing. My fixed deposits were not at the desinagted place. I dont know what to do.---

-

-

-

0 comments: