Friday, May 29

A Ridiculous Exam Experience

-

-

A couple of days ago I had the most ridiculous exam experience ever. Not because the paper was too hard, but I had some problems w the invigilator in charged.

-

-

Question:



While having exam, do you ask for permission to use the toilet or you just swagger out?



For me, I don’t have such courtesy to go up to the invigilator and ask, ‘Hey, do I have your permission to urinate?’



I don’t pull off such a stunt. It’s not cool when you are 20 years old and still seeking approval to shake the dew off your ding dong. Likewise, no one wants to be followed to the toilet unless the follower is of the opposite sex.




And needless to say, nobody wants anyone to wait outside the door especially while you are taking a poop. You can never enjoy the moment and let it all out.



What I usually do is, I leave my seat, and make eye contact with the invigilator to indicate that I need to use the toilet. Well said and clear enough right? No? Fuck off you are not my friend.

-

-

-

So the whole drama came about like this:

-

-

-

I walked out from the examination hall (more like a classroom) without asking for permission. And when I came back, this black emo invigilator, a combination of a psychotic fuck who looks like he hasn’t slept for decades, and a cancer patient who barely has a strand of hair on his head probably due to the same massive nervous breakdown problem, stood at the classroom door waiting for me.

-

-

-

Round One

-

-

Black dog: Why didn’t you ask for permission when you leave the classroom?!


Ygsik: HUH?!!


Black dog: WHY didn’t you ask before you leave?! points at my face*


Ygsik: Oh erm… because… all this while I have been doing this and no one actually said anything about it.


Black dog: You cannot just walk out like this without permission, this is against the exam rule.


Ygsik: Yea but like I said no invigilator has ever complaint about this. I do that ever since my first semester and everyone here does the same.


Black dog: Stay in the class after the paper.


Ygsik: Why?!


Black dog: STAY in the classroom after the paper. points at my face again*


Ygsik: (For Fucks). walked away*


Black dog: What?!


Ygsik: continue walking away*


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Round Two – after the paper



Ygsik: Yes?

-

-

Black dog: I want to write a comment about this. Your name is… Lim…..(refering to my paper)...Yang… Sik.



Ygsik: I don’t understand. I was sitting just RIGHT IN FRONT of you. Why didn’t you stop me as I was going out?



Black dog: By that time I saw you were already at the door.



Ygsik: So it is my fault that you weren’t being attentive?



Black dog: Thing is you walked out without asking for my permission and it’s against the exam rule.



(RULE RULE RULE. I REALLY ABHOR THOSE LOSERS WHO LIVE THEIR LIVES BASED ON RULES)


Ygsik: Can we go talk to my program leader?


Black dog: Ok fine. Go.



Round 3- in the office

-

-

While we arrived at the office, that Black Fuck sprinted ahead of me to my program leader, Miss Claudine in order to get an upper hand over a verbal confrontation. What a loser.




Black dog: Miss Claudine, this boy he went out of the classroomw/o permission in the middle of an examination. I don’t know where the hell he went but he went out w/o permission. and I don't like this boy he’s very arrogant bla bla bla…


At the same time he was writing a long long comment on an invigilator paper. Something like that



Ygsik: Hey I don’t like to way you describe me.



Black dog: No one cares whether you like it or not. I don’t like the way you are and that is more important.



I have to say, that was a bloody good line. I didn’t have a comeback for that and I stood there hopelessly and let him bruised my pride. At that point, I was as close as a nanometer to whack that piece of shit on the spot. My rage has completely taken over me. I have a long fuse, but when it hits bottom I explode. Fortunately, my last shred of dignity holds me back. I know that’s not the way to do it if you really want to fuck a lecturer upside down.



A wise decision is to collect every single piece of information about your enemy, etc his car’s whereabouts so you can take it outside your college w/o wooing trouble to yourself. Better still, provoke him and make him whack you in the office right before all lecturers’ eyes. That way, not only his line of career becomes all gloomy in an instant, you’ll have all eyes on you and become a superstar in your Uni. Nothing is sweeter than the taste of victory.



So I asked:


Ygsik: How should I address you?



(Silent)



Ygsik: Why? Are you embarrassed of being who you are?



Claudine: He’s Mr. Ramish.



Ygsik: Sorry I beg your pardon. Rubbish?



His face turned purple. YES!



Claudine: Mr. Ramish.



Ygsik: Oh. Ramish izit.



Claudine: It’s Mr Ramish. Yang Sik I want to talk to you personally.




Miss Claudine was an angel. Not only she apologized on behalf of that blackie, she tried to sedate my anger and rationalize everything for me. I didn’t heed well thou. I was too angry.




After the talk, I walked up to where that black fuck sits.




Ygsik: Mr Ramish.



Black dog: Yes?



Ygsik: I just want to say sorry.



I paused. Then I pulled up that sympathetic look and continue,




Ygsik: I feel sorry for you that, judging from your eye bags, you probably have sleepless nights arguing with your wife about how a distressful person you are… (Get out just get out!) and your kids probably find you very disgraceful…( Get out now you are not allowed to be here!) DUDE! don’t ask me to leave, I’ve paid my fees and I’m entitled all the rights to use every facility KDU has. Who do you think is paying your pathetic salary?



Black dog stood up and looked around for help. I continued,




Ygsik: You live a very depressing life so you abuse your power as a lecturer and pick on students and put them through all sorts of trouble to find pleasure like what you did today. You just have to let me walk out from the classroom where you clearly know that I was breaking the rules, and then get me into trouble and be happy about it. How sad…




Black dog: Get out now! I will take further actions.




Ygsik: Oh really? Please go ahead because I can’t wait to see what will ever happen to me! And please go back and have some good sleep because things are going to happen to you very soon. Be prepared. Chao!


-

-

-

The moral of the story is, if you are messing with someone who has a higher social status than you, remain calm, be tactful and not disrespectful. This will minimize the chances of you getting sued or even if he intended to sue you, he will have nothing to sue you over.

-

-

What about those who have an equal social status? JUST WHACK LA!

.-
-




1 comments:

sallycool6 said...

wished i was at the scene to witness this drama..would declare you a hero after that episode...hahaha